[gps-talkusers] Re: Points of Interest, ATMs

Where did you find the four ATM's?

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Myers
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:04 AM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Points of Interest, ATMs

Hello, Sarai,
It is a bit weird, isn't it!  I went to the Alabama page and asked for
ATMs
and locations.  I found only four in the whole state.  Of course, you
have
to remember, those are the only ones that are programmed in the Alabama
page.  I know for a fact that  most banks have ATMs near them and almost

every gasoline station in the whole state has an ATM, and there are a
whole
bunch of gas stations, thousands of them.

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Points of Interest
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:05:48 -0500

I did and I guess Alabama isn't one of them. Oh well.