[gps-talkusers] Re: No San Pedro in the california maps

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:42:25 -0800

I couldn't even find my grandmother's house in San Francisco and she has
lived there for 40 years. There was no edinburgh. I don't know how to do an
advanced poi search, just the control F one where it asks for the starting
point and ending point, and the name.
See if you can find the world cruise center.
I couldn't.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905