[gps-talkusers] Re: (No Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:33:29 +0100

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:47:07 -0700

Hello gang,
Well in California there are actually 4 maps for the different regions of California. Some states are too big to fit into one map, for example there are 4 maps for Texas and California, 2 maps for New Nork, and Ohio, just to name a few.

So if you live in California (as your signature pointed out Claude) you should have 4 maps loaded not two. Make sure you download all 4 sections of California and put them all in your maps folder.

Charles.

At 07:31 PM 7/20/2007, you wrote:
What two maps?  Is one of them 3.5 version?  It shouldn't be.  And why two?
One should do, to recognize where you are.  What is the message you're
getting?