[gps-talkusers] Re: New 4.0

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:31:56 -0400

yeah, I liked that sound too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Koji Matsuda (Yahoo)
  To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:34 PM
  Subject: [gps-talkusers] New 4.0

  Many of these new features are exciting.  I can't wait to try them.  I
  wondered one thing.  There was a line says
   The "tweeddle" sound that represented waypoints when in Turns Only mode,
  has been eliminated.

  I kind of liked this sound while I was in a car just to let me know that I
  am moveing correctly along the route.  It just gives me a piece of mind
  without having to check where I am constantly.  What do you guys think?
  I also wished that user POIs can be sorted alphabetically.

3:10 PM