[gps-talkusers] Re: New 4.0

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:04:17 -0400

Koji,

I believe that you would still get the "continue straight" message to let
you know that you are heading in the proper direction. Also, you would
probably still get the "off-route" message if you are indeed off-route. You
would also be able to have a reference of your next turning point by using
the t command or checking that your destination is  in front of you.

This will be a very exciting release, something very much to look forward
to.

And especially since looking up addresses has been completely redone, there
is no need of zip codes when doing an address match.

Kevin