[gps-talkusers] New 4.0

  • From: "Koji Matsuda \(Yahoo\)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:34:53 -0400

Many of these new features are exciting.  I can't wait to try them.  I
wondered one thing.  There was a line says
 The "tweeddle" sound that represented waypoints when in Turns Only mode,
has been eliminated.

I kind of liked this sound while I was in a car just to let me know that I
am moveing correctly along the route.  It just gives me a piece of mind
without having to check where I am constantly.  What do you guys think?
I also wished that user POIs can be sorted alphabetically.

Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/