[gps-talkusers] Re: Multiple repeat, BT 338 fine

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:05:20 +0900

Hello, Mary Ellen,
I guess it is easy for those wireless GPS receivers to get confused. The satellite signals are just fine in most cases, but the Bluetooth wireless connection may be getting a bit offset by automatic door openers, radio-controlled signal lights, and police speed detectors, all which use the same kinds of signals. I use the USB cable on my Earthmate, and have never had a problem with dropout. I like the Earthmate receiver. Now, if only they could get their software problems fixed........

Walk in sunshine

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: " Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Multiple repeat, BT 338 fine Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:15:46 -0700

Mike, then maybe heaven forbid we need to look into going to a wired receiver with the pk.
I have noticed one thing and that is that it has been extremely difficult to get the blue logger set up with the mpower.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>