[gps-talkusers] Re: Mobile Geo and receivers??

  • From: "Brett" <brettsta21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 02:39:40 +1000

Hi,

The IBlue receiver is suppose to be the most accurate these days. The Holox M1000 is also supposed to be a good one. Personally I use a Globalsat and have no problems with it. The actual bluetooth receiver you get shouldn't have any difficulties connecting to your phone, it's just the accuracy and sensitivity that can differ between receivers.

Cheers,
Brett.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Sosa mobile" <JUAN.SOSA@xxxxxxxxxxx>