[gps-talkusers] Mobile Geo and receivers??

  • From: Juan Sosa mobile <JUAN.SOSA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 02:26:03 -0600

Hello everyone:/
I am a new user to the world of gp's and receivers, and I in advance appreciate
all of the tips which could be share with me and also thanks for the replies.
I'll be getting the mobile geo gps andI've heard that the i-blue receiver is
what is mostly recommended, what does everyone thinks of this receiver? And
would anyone recommends another one?
Don't know if the phone i am using makes a difference, but i am using the
verizon 5800 smart phone.
Again, thanks for reading this email, and I look forward hearing from you all.

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/hsosapjuan