[gps-talkusers] Re: MORE THOUGHTS ON ROUNDABOUTS

  • From: "April Martin" <ashinholster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:54:29 -0600

I disagree. I can access information just as fast if not faster than a sighted person. It also helps to know your way around an area before you ever get there. I like to have as much information as possible. I also like feeling useful as a navigator when riding with someone. I also find the information provided by the GPS invaluable when riding in cabs. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Moisio" <arimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>