[gps-talkusers] Re: MAP PROBLEMS

  • From: "Kim Lookingbill" <seadolphink@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:09:16 -0400

Hi Charles: - Do you know how often TeleAtlas physically updates their maps
for the United States.  I'm finding a lot of streets in different States
which are new established communities but the new roads are still not
identified within the GPS maps.  For example; I have some friends who four
years ago purchased a home in a new community outside of Chicago,
unfortunately when I tried to create a royte from O'Hara Airport to their
home, their road was not listed in the Illinois maps.  In today's world one
would hope you could get gps updated data that was at least less than 4 to 5
years old, a lot of changes can occur within that time span.  Thanks.

Kim Lookingbill
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx (email or MSN Messenger)

Blast From The Past
Sundays, 16 to 19 UTC