[gps-talkusers] Re: License file

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:15:18 -0400

Hi,

You don't need a license file for the trial,  When it says press R to
register or T for trial, make sure your clock is set, then hit T.  The
trial will start and run for 30 days.

Chris

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:28:53 -0500
Ethan Ligon <elig57@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> icense file I just know the gps would cost some hundreds of
> dollars.  Can they send me a license file for the trial?
> Ethan Ligon
> To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
> http://senderogroup.com/social_media/email.htm
>
> Additionally, to unsubscribe send an email to
> gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 5 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.