[gps-talkusers] Re: Keysoft 7.5 installation problem

  • From: "Craig Phillips" <craphi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:20:15 -0700

We just installed 7.5 upgrade, but we kept getting error's, not finding the
files on the SD card.  I had downloaded the 3 files to the laptop then
copied them to the SD card.  After calling humanware, we figured it must be
a corrupt file in the key file or something.  So I downloaded direct to the
SD card via my laptop and then it worked.  Next we load the update 4.02.  I
didn't see any separate instructions for 4.02 so I'm assuming we'll use the
ones from previous updates, I'm sure there the same.     Craig