[gps-talkusers] Just had my 3 hours of training and I'm happy

  • From: "Jose Lomeli" <jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:59:40 -0700

Hello; Listers, I just wanted to say that I just had my 3 hours of gps training
and I am happy! The lady that gave me the training was very nice and pacient
with me. She helped me with everything. Her name is Jamie Adams. I think that's
how you spell her name and lastname. Thanks a lot Jamie! I had fun doing this
training!
Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com
Subscribe to my mailing list by sending an email to.
blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JAWS For Windows 8.0 user.
Windows XP Home User.