[gps-talkusers] Re: Is this a free upgrade

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:45:07 -0500

Don't be surprised, nobody wants to spend money if they can avoid it. I found everything except the price for the upgrade. Sounds fantastic! What I didn't see is the ability to look at POI on one side of a street. This would be handy, so you could know which businesses you were passing, with out having to get the details of a POI to know. If you are walking, you really don't care much about what is across 4 lanes of traffic.