[gps-talkusers] Re: Intersections triggering to soon

  • From: "Jerry Hogan" <jerryhogan5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:40:14 -0500

I don't like to be negative about the GPS but the GPS system help you to get there but not to be your eye while you are walking around, so it is important for use to use your mobility skill to do the actual work for you and use your GPS to help you to know where your surrounding is. Yes it would be great it would work perfect but it will be a long while before we see this. Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>