[gps-talkusers] Re: I'm amazed!

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:30:00 -0700

So Peggy, does the M1000 work better than your old light probe as a receiver? See, the real truth is that your husband doesn't want you giving him better navigation then he can do on his own! Besides, guys just don't want to admit when they are lost. Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>