[gps-talkusers] Happy New Year

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:24:50 -0800

I hope everyone is having an excellent holiday. Many thanks for your
comments and contributions to this list in 2004 and I look forward to many
new developments in 2005.

After several weeks of exclusive use of the BrailleNote PK and GPS, I am
quite sold on this unit and have shifted all my operations to this unit. I
love the small size and wireless capabilities. We are expecting to release
the PK GPS in January. We just have to update the user's manual and get the
copy protection working on this version.

We are hoping to have the Keysoft 6.1 GPS version available soon after the
release of that update to the BrailleNote. I am hoping we can update the
street maps at the same time. We have incorporated several of your
suggestions into this version as well so it should be a nice upgrade. We
haven't established a price yet.

All the best,