[gps-talkusers] Re: Greetings and a question

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:26:32 -0700

Hi. my m-power is finally here but I have a question. The gps did not come with it and the adaptive tech person i am working with seems quite certain the state got it for me so, if she is right and it comes later, if i load it, will there be a gps option from the bn main menu? there is nothing like that now or will there be another way to get to the program if that isn't inthe main menu? she told me today not to worry that she about the gps, but just wondered about hhow that hot key works. ----- Original Message ----- From: "April Martin" <ashinholster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>