[gps-talkusers] Re: Greetings and a question

  • From: john Harden <john.harden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:40:48 -0500

Thanks to all of you.  I have read 3 answers to my question and it all sounds
logical.  I have come up with 2 mor questions from what you have said.  G B,
you said that I should stand still for a few seconds then check my sat.   What
is my SAT?

Scott, you said that I am working with an older reciever.  What would you
recommend  and can I get it locally or does it have to come from either Sendero
or Humanware?

I love the equipment and it is fun being a "Back seet driver."

John