[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS type

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:51:29 -0500

One of the main switching stations for Bell South is in New Orleans.

From: "Claude Everett" <claudeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:34:28 -0700

Hi,
  I thought, I saw you on this list.
I'm using the Bluetooth that comes with the GPS from Sendero.
  Hope you're not affected to much from the hurricane, Bell South takes
up a
lot of territory.
    Claude
claudeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx link