[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS on the BUS

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:00:38 -0400

As always, with any of these maps, it's a hard question to answer.

New construction almost certainly won't be in there, and they're less
likely to be accurate in very rural areas.  They do keep improving with
time, and I'd say that rate of improvement is accelerating.  I expect
soon we'll be able to download map updates over the internet such as we
do software patches.

You can often work around any inaccuracies you come upon by defining
your own points of interest.

Chip

=20