[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS and new BN version

Hi Mike,

Thanks.  That's reassuring.  With all of the announcements, it's easy to
lose sight of the fact that these products are not out yet!  I figured
that GPS 3 would be supported in KeySoft 6.1.  My concern is that it's
supported when 6.1 is released, and we don't have to wait several months
in between the release of 6.1 and GPS support.  I must say that the
message Charles posted here was troubling to many of us.  Historically,
I've been concerned about the communication between PDI and Sendero.
This was evidenced by PDI offering old Magellan receivers and not
offering the newer receivers, while Sendero of course did.  That never
made sense.  I'm glad that's been rectified.  Charles's message only
confirmed the concern I had over lack of communication and joint
development and testing going on between the two companies.  I suppose
we should all take a deep breath before jumping to conclusions.  I'll
say this; I've never seen so many major product announcements as has
been the case this year.  It's really incredible when you think about
it.

Best Regards,

Les