[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Receiver not detected sound

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:22:52 -0700

You know you guys are probably right, I don't think we play that sound effect when you turn off your receiver. Shame shame on me, but actually I can divert the shame to my beta testers (uh hum Robert) since they should have told me this sooner hahah.

Oh well next version (*Smile*)

Charles.

At 06:41 PM 4/27/2006, you wrote:
Now that you mention it, it's the same with me and the Earthmate. When I lose a fix, I get the "gliddle-dee-doop" noise, but when I turn the receiver off, I don't get a sound and must look at the display to see what's up.

Peggy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carter" <r-carter@xxxxxxx>