[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Question

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:51:26 -0400

Hello, there is no way to define the name of the road, but, you can put
your parents house in as a point of interest.  When standing in front of
the house, maybe the front door, press space with dot 3 on bt, or
control with R on a qt, type in the point of interest name and then
press enter.
Hope this helps.
Chris

--