[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Chat room

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:26:45 -0700

Hi Peggy, There is a way to adjust your audio from within the conference room, alt shift and R activates audio functions. So, we could check to see if your gain was inadvertently turned down. Some times MSN Messenger adjusts mik gains even if you haven't talked on it recently, so there could be a number of reasons why your gain is different. Also, only one output device can be used at a time so it is possible that the microphone is not checked in which case it will not work. There are a couple of other things and I'd be glad to try to help you if I can. I think the conference room is available so I'd be willing to go there any time that works for you and we'll see what we can do. But I agree with you, have your husband check to make sure everything is plugged in first.

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>