[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS AND THE NEWLYANNOUNCEDBRAILLENOTE PK

  • From: Mike Gorse <mgorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:24:02 -0400 (EDT)

Actually I see the equals signs on his messages, too, but I don't know why
or whether the problem is caused by his mailer or mine or what could be
done to make me not see them, so I don't see much point in complaining
about them.  All I know is that my email program is interpreting something
his email program sent in a way that wasn't what he meant, and whether you
see them or not will depend on which mail program you're using.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us