[gps-talkusers] Re: [Fwd: GW Sense Navigation page on gwmicro.com]

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:40:38 -0800

I have also been wanting to use some startrek sounds for my VoiceNote GPS for a long time, but have procrastinated about doing it. So if you do get it done, let us know. I bet they would work, even if we had to rename the files so the VN would recognize them. Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:45:32 -0500
From: Raul A. Gallegos <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: GW Info Discussion List <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GW Notetaker Discussion List <gw-notetaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone. There is now a page which gives some information about
GW Sense Navigation (Sense Nav) located at http://www.gwmicro.com/Sense_Nav/

One of the links you will find there is a link to the Sense Nav
downloads section. The direct link for this section is
http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Downloads/?category=Sense+Nav+Support+Files/

Currently the only file available for download is the documentation for
Sense Nav, but soon there will be more such as tutorials and audio packs.

Many thanks.

-
Raul A. Gallegos .. GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 .. Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
FTP: ftp.gwmicro.com

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.