[gps-talkusers] [Fwd: Braille Sense and Voice Sense Public Beta 1 Now Available]

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:23:47 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Braille Sense and Voice Sense Public Beta 1 Now Available
Date:   Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:19:04 -0400
From:   gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:     gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Introducing Sense Firmware Public Beta 1

Available for immediate release is a new firmware update to our popular
Sense notetakers; Braille Sense Plus, Voice Sense, and Braille Sense
(Original). This public beta release introduces many enhancements, bug
fixes, and new features (including support for Audible). In addition,
Sense Navigation (our popular GPS package) has many new enhancements;
including new sounds, faster route creation, and the ability to turn on
or off the voice prompts.

For all the details and download links to this new update, please visit
the Sense notetaker public beta page located at
http://www.gwmicro.com/sensebeta/public </sensebeta/public>.

The only way to upgrade to this new firmware is by using the offline
update. Once we officially release the firmware, both online and offline
update methods will be possible.

If you have any questions, please give our technical support department
a call at 260-489-3671 or send us E-mail at support@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

If you haven't already, you may consider joining the gw-notetaker
mailing list where the Braille Sense Plus, Voice Sense, and Braille
Sense (Original) is discussed. You can get information on joining this
list at http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Email_Lists/
</Support/Email_Lists/>.

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and product information.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608