[gps-talkusers] Extra battery with blue logger:

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:00:46 -0700

Hi folks!
Perhaps I should talk to someone at Sendero but the battery which is supplied as an extra battery is about a quarter of an inch too short and definitely too fat, as a result the back will not come over the receiver. Is this correct or did someone make a mistake and send me a battery for the earthmate?
Thank you!
Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.