[gps-talkusers] Re: Executive Products case for GlobalSat BT-338

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:49:18 -0500

Oh, actually, grin, I was thinking more about the slots on the cover of the
case to put the CF cards when they weren't in use.  But, man, those cards
are sure hard to get out of the PK.  The only way I can do it is to lift the
flap up off the back of the case and go in that way and get the card out.