[gps-talkusers] Re: Executive Products case for GlobalSat BT-338

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:16:59 -0700

I purchased the case for the PK from Executive products and don't feel there is any appreciable difference in removing the storage card. Both cases have slots in the back where the card is inserted and it's just a matter of getting your fingers in the right position to remove the card. The one Thing the executive case does offer is the ability to fold the top of the case underneath the PK and Velcro it so it's not flapping around, or in the way. I found that the strap provided with the executive case is not as good as the one provided by Sendero, providing you want to carry your receiver on the strap.

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>