[gps-talkusers] Re: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:41:47 +0900

Hello, Gerry,
Yes you are all right. I hope I have that POI selected properly so I can go back with the rest of you to finish that tour. I wonder if my GPS is accurate enough to keep me from falling into a vat of fresh beer. Even if I do, wouldn't that be a wonderful way to leave this earth!

If the Ocean was Millers and I was a duck, I'd dive to the bottom and never come up!

Dick  (hic!)

(8):[(8)

From: "gerry leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable! Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:40:21 -0600

The brewery is a public place because they allow public tours and don't discriminate in any other way.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hyde, David W." <david.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: FW: [TSE-Chat] Fw: [doggie-den] Fw: Please Show That Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:40:56 -0500

I don't know Maine law, but there is probably something on the books
requiring dog guides and their users be admitted to all public places.
This would include the brewery.  Those who were denied access should
file the complaint, not Seeing eye, or Sendero Group.  Neither Seeing
Eye, nor Sendero were discriminated against, so probably do not have
standing to file on your behalf.  Talk with the attorney general there,
a f file either individually or as a group.

http://www.eset.com