[gps-talkusers] Re: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:27:13 -0500

Its quiet ironic don't you think. We have all of this wonderful advanced
technology like the GPS, but we still have access issues.

From: "Jerry Hogan" <jerryhogan5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:17:08 -0500

I hate to burst your bubble Richard! but I understand perfectly what the

Email said  and it is a business and it have a gift shop that sell item
about there company, plus they invited the general public to come in to
there place of business, so that make them  a open establishment that
allowed dogs guide here in our GREAT AMERICA!  to come to there house of

worships  so that make them to obey our America Disability Act regarding

services for that I love the U.S.A.  Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Myers"
<dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>