[gps-talkusers] Custom sounds for GPS products

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 06:43:37 -0500

Hi. As long as it is ok to post such notices on this list, I'll be sure to let everyone know here when they are available for download from our site. I'm sure that Mike and Charles won't have any problems since it's all GPS related, and specifically, Sendero GPS related <smile>.

Jim Gammon said the following on 12/6/2007 11:40 PM:
I have also been wanting to use some startrek sounds for my VoiceNote GPS for a long time, but have procrastinated about doing it. So if you do get it done, let us know. I bet they would work, even if we had to rename the files so the VN would recognize them. Jim
--
Raul A. Gallegos .. GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 .. Fax: 260-489-2608