[gps-talkusers] Re: Creating Useful Routes

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:17:45 -0700

Hi Jana, I do realize that you were not intending to find sidewalks with the
GPS and in reading my note I surely could have worded that better.  I've also
been thinking about alternatives and although I'm not sure about this but it
seems you could mark a way point as no sidewalks, and your next waypoint as the
side of the street with sidewalks.  Then it seems that it might differentiate
but I'm not experienced enough to know for sure.

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/