[gps-talkusers] Re: Chat site and training

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:58:10 -0800

Likely we won't see 6.1 until after the holidays either so we have time, I
was simply wondering if anyone had said something about this in the chat and
I had missed it.
Thanks so much and happy holiday to you and yours too, Charles!

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.