[gps-talkusers] Re: Chat for this week

  • From: "Craig Phillips" <craphi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:13:03 -0700

Chris.....  Will there be a podcast file for this topic?   My wife is
waiting for the 4.0 and we have been very excited about what to expect and
would like very much to hear the session.  She is a former Trekker user and
just had it with the equipment.  We are going to be in Minneapolis on
Saturday so we will not be able to here session as there is a welcome party
that we have signed up to attend at 8pm which would be your start time.
Just wondering.  Craig and Debby Phillips