[gps-talkusers] Re: Can't find address in address lookup

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:33:37 -0700

Hello James
When you are on an off-ramp or on a street that curves a lot the system can sometimes get confused and will recalculate. I have even seen commercial GPS units do the same thing so we are not alone here.
If you want you can still send the replay to chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charles.

At 01:47 PM 8/11/2007, you wrote:
Hi Charles,
That worked.
However, I'm getting a recalculating route when I approach a ramp on to the
freeway at 99 south bound. We are following directions as they are being
announced. I would like to send a replay so I can see what's going on here.
Where should I send this replay?
                                        James