From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:30 AM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Can't find address in address lookup

Hi all,
After calling directory assistance, I got a address for a club that I am to
play music at this evening. The club is in Elk Grove California. The address
is 9661 Elk grove/Florin road. When I type this address in to the GPS, I get
there are no streets. I type in Elk grove, and it takes me over a mile past
where I'm suppose to be on Elk grove/florin.
Directory assistance says there is a hyphen in-between the 2 words Elk Grove
and florin.
Is there a better way of keying in the right info for the GPS to get me
where I'm going?
I did use a dash between the 2 words as well.
James