[gps-talkusers] CROSS STREETS

  • From: "kath lueders" <kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:30:13 -0500

Hi GPS Users,

I want to know the cross streets around an address.  I know the GPS
tells me six, but I'm wondering if there is a way to know more than
six.
I am asking, because I want to know an area traveling via a different
route than my GPS is creating.  There is an angle street nearby, so
when I ask for a pedestrian route, it takes me via that angle street
rather than via the straight street.  And when I ask it to create a
vehicle route, it takes me via the freeway, which I definitely do not
want.

Thank you for your help.

Nina, Austin, and
Kathleen Goetsch Lueders