[gps-talkusers] Re: Braille note mpower and gps 3.1

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:46:02 -0700

Deon,

My understanding is that they are not converting existing BrailleNotes to mPower for several months.

We are sorting out all the nuances of GPS relative to the mPower and will make an announcement in the next week or so.

Hi Mike

I installed the latest GPS on the latest BrailleNote in April. At what price will the GPS upgrade come if one wants to immediately upgrade to MPower?

Deon