[gps-talkusers] Re: Braille note classic

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:11:26 -0400

There is a Bluetooth USB dongle made by Princeton which is very tiny. I don't know if the Classic has a usb port though. On the original Braille Sense which has no Bluetooth, this is what we use. It does not stick out far enough to cause an issue and you can still close the case over it without taking it out.

Charles LaPierre said the following on 8/20/2008 10:16 PM:
Hi Howard, I assume that is a classic since it doesn't have bluetooth.

I did a little poking around but didn't see anything that is small enough to do what you want. So I think the only option would be to upgrade to an mPower that has bluetooth, or find some other serial GPS receiver but those are becoming scarce to find.

Charles.

At 07:05 PM 8/20/2008, you wrote:
I lost the note. That's voice note, not old voice. Well he has that to, because unlike me, he is old. We have been friends since I was six.

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608