[gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area?

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:05:22 +0900

Hello, Sarai,
Since you have a dog instead of a cane, that character on the bank would be yelling at you that the rescue dog was towing you the wrong way.

Dick

(8):[(8)

From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area? Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:54:11 -0500

LOL maybe. I just have to be careful not to totally rely on just the GPS
info. Some times I get so caught up on what it tells me that I don't pay
attention to anything else but the dog.

From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area? Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:01:15 -0500

Yeah, you can, but you should use other O and M skills to also help
identify these forbidden areas. 30 FT is important when the area you
don't want to wonder in to is a lake. *grin*

From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  > Reply-To:
gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  > To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  >
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area?  > Date: Sun, 18 Sep
2005 10:41:40 -0500  >  > I guess, go to the area, create a POI that
says keep out. When you get

 > near it, just go in the opposite direction.

Subject: [gps-talkusers] Blocking out an area?  >  >  > Good morning to
the list,  >  > I am waiting for my unit to be ordered.  I was asking a
dealer a  > question that I think would be quite important for safety
reasons.  > I have a 50 ft. by 50 ft. area that I want to block out so
that no  > matter  > where I'm walking this area which is not fenced in
will not be part of  > my  > travel path.  > There are more areas such
as flower beds that do have rock borders, but  > the  > vegetable garden
does not so how can I label these as a keep out area?  >  > Thank you.
>  > Have a great day,  >  > Paul Bolduc  >  > Amateur Radio Operator:
WR1X  > E-mail: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx  >  > Located in the only town
named Royalston in North America and maybe  > even the world!  >
Royalston is located in Massachusetts, the home of the  > World Champion
New England Patriots!  >  >  >  >  >  > __________ NOD32 1.1219
(20050916) Information __________  >  > This message was checked by
NOD32 antivirus system.  > http://www.eset.com  >  >