[gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area?

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:11:43 +0900

Your GPS just is not accurate enough to do what you ask. It is accurate enough to tell you when you are within 30 or so feet of that veggie or flower garden or that deep dangerous fifty foot square pit. But, thirty feet is a long ways. Across the street or clear across that garden.

Walk in sunshine

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Blocking out an area? Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:41:40 -0500

I guess, go to the area, create a POI that says keep out. When you get
near it, just go in the opposite direction.