[gps-talkusers] Blocking out an area?

  • From: Paul Bolduc <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GPS Users List <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 03:32:08 -0400

Good morning to the list,

I am waiting for my unit to be ordered.  I was asking a dealer a question
that I think would be quite important for safety reasons.
I have a 50 ft. by 50 ft. area that I want to block out so that no matter
where I'm walking this area which is not fenced in will not be part of my
travel path.
There are more areas such as flower beds that do have rock borders, but the
vegetable garden does not so how can I label these as a keep out area?

Thank you.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
E-mail: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts, the home of the
World Champion New England Patriots!