[gps-talkusers] Beta Testing!!!

  • From: Christopher Emery <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:15:53 -0400

Hello Sendero and others,

I am wondering how we as concoumers can beta test different stuff as
they are being developed?  In this case I would be interested in
testing and giving feedback on GPS stuff and the any new development
that would increase my awareness of what is around me in the sence of
buildings, signs, etc

Thanks
Christopher

PS:  Are you the company that made the Talks software for cell phones?
 If so are you going tocome out with one for motaroler (I would like
to see it be used on my phones)  I hope I have the right company that
made this.