[gps-talkusers] Re: Announcing Sendero GPS version 4.2!

  • From: "Gerry Leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:12:30 -0700

Hello Tom,

Let me know how you like it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Announcing Sendero GPS version 4.2!

Hey Charles,
What a nice surprise to hear about the new release; I had no idea that it was coming. I've successfully downloaded and installed it and will take it for a spin after I get my Holux 236 back; seems I accidentally left it in a paratransit van tonight and won't get it back till tomorrow evening. Oops!

Speaking of Holux, I just bought the M1000 on the Sendero web site this evening and am anxious to try it out. Kudos for making the online shopping experience so easy. You guys ship it with the case and charger, right, or do I have to buy those separately?

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>