[gps-talkusers] Re: Accessing Chat Room

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:34:03 -0700

This is one of the first times the chat room has been at the 6 person capacity over the past couple years. I am pleased to know there is enough interest to keep it open. I am checking into expanding the capacity and we may offer an alternate time as well.

No the problem in our chat room can only hold 6 people and they are currently
Chris G
Claude
Sarai
Jerry
Carl Simmons
and Robert

I myself tried to get in a few times tonight as well but it was full. If we find we are always full on Wednesdays we may try to split it to a couple of nights and ask people to either use one day or the other, or we may look into increasing the limit, but this service does cost Sendero. Please send Carl a private message telling him that you could not get on so we can see who is interested and how many spots we need to host.

Thanks
Charles

At 06:52 PM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
Hello staff,

I am trying to access the chat room and its telling me its full, is
some thing wrong?

Thanks
Christopher

Charles M. La Pierre CTO Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West