[gps-talkusers] Re: Accessing Chat Room

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:03:44 -0700

No the problem in our chat room can only hold 6 people and they are currently
Chris G
Claude
Sarai
Jerry
Carl Simmons
and Robert

I myself tried to get in a few times tonight as well but it was full. If we find we are always full on Wednesdays we may try to split it to a couple of nights and ask people to either use one day or the other, or we may look into increasing the limit, but this service does cost Sendero. Please send Carl a private message telling him that you could not get on so we can see who is interested and how many spots we need to host.

Thanks
Charles

At 06:52 PM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
Hello staff,

I am trying to access the chat room and its telling me its full, is
some thing wrong?

Thanks
Christopher

Charles M. La Pierre CTO Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W